Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Next Generation Platform, and Next Generation Platform believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Next Generation Platform’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues immediately, but depending on the issues, it could take up to a few days or weeks to resolve.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Next Generation Platform service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Next Generation Platform employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Next Generation Platform’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Next Generation Platform and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://www.nextgeneration.io/compliance/responsible-disclosure-policy.
Next Generation Platform is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Next Generation Platform management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the security compliance team's responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Last updated: August 6th, 2021